Our third-annual Touch-A-Truck is almost here! We are anticipating a great event and have so many trucks, vehicles, and activities lined up. Now we are asking for your help in getting the word out on our event.
Here are a 10 easy ways you can help the us promote this event!
- Download this flier and share it with friends, families, and colleagues. Ask permission from your child’s school, local church and/or community organization to post the flier on their bulletin boards
- Share this post on your Facebook page
- Tweet about Touch-A-Truck and tag our handle, @juniorleaguephoenix Or retweet one of our Touch-A-Truck posts, like this one
- Know someone with a young one? Tell them about the Phoenix Fire Department being on site from 8 to 10 a.m. for free car seat safety inspections
- Follow us on Instagram (@juniorleaguephoenix) and share this insta post on your account
- Share our blog post on your social media accounts
- Can’t attend but still want to support our event? Buy tickets online to to allow kids in JLP’s community programs, like Phoenix Rescue Mission, to attend
- Change your Facebook, and Twitter Cover Photo to support Touch-A-Truck!
- Start a trend! Include the hashtags #jlptat , #jlptouchatruck , #touchatruck , #iamjlp #juniorleague #jlp on your social media posts
- Forward this post to your family and friends!