The Junior League of Phoenix 79th-annual Rummage Sale is almost here! We are anticipating another great event and have an incredible amount of new and gently used items ready to be sold. Now we are asking for your help in getting the word out on our event.
Here are 10 easy ways you can help us promote this event!
- Download this flier and share it with friends, families, and colleagues. Ask permission from your community organizations to post the flier on their bulletin boards.
- Share the JLP Rummage Event on your Facebook page
- Tweet about Rummage and tag our handle, @juniorleaguephx Or retweet one of our Rummage posts, like this one
- Know someone who is uninsured or under insured and qualifies for our free mammogram program? Tell them about the mobile mammography unit that will be available for appointments starting at 8am the day off the sale and offering 40 FREE mammograms thanks to the generous support from Fry’s Food Stores and Desert Cancer Foundation.
- Follow us on Instagram (@juniorleaguephoenix) and share this insta post on your account
- Share our blog post on your social media accounts
- Purchase a ticket to the Rummage Pre-Party: an exclusive event that provides friends and family of the Junior League off Phoenix an opportunity to shop the Rummage Sale before the general public while enjoying a catered meal, silent auction and fun! Note: prices of Rummage items are doubled on Friday night.
- Change your Facebook, and Twitter Cover Photo to support Rummage!
- Start a trend! Include the hashtags #jlprummage, #redtoprummage, #jlprummage2016, #iamjlp, #juniorleague, #jlp on your social media posts
- Forward this email on to your family and friends!
We are looking forward to a fun and successful day on February 20, and look forward to seeing you there. Thank you for your support!